Support VeloMap.org Website and Map development
I spend a lot of time working on the maps, working on this homepage and working on the OSM wiki/forums in order so that everyone can enjoy nice maps for cycling
If you want to support me in doing that, then please pay for a membership to help me to continue developing.
You Get in Return (as a member):
- Quick Support via comment function ( I usually answer within a few hours, and nearly always under 2 days...)
- Exclusivemaps (openmtbmap & velomap):
- Single map of Europe including contourlines of complete Europe
- North America (including contourlines): United States (5 parts), Canada
- South America country maps for most countries (including contourlines)
- Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia all including contourlines (and also a contourlines file for all Australia-Oceania)
- Contourlines for Africa and Asia country maps
- Contourlines for South-America, Central-America and Africa and Asia and more - you get contourlines for all maps offered here (all except Asia as continent are integrated and simply need to be copied into the map folder).
- Exclusive Mac OSx format maps (openmtbmap & velomap):
- All countries and continents now available for download also in gmap/gmapi format (of course including contourlines). Easy installation in Garmin Basecamp for Mac.
- and in future (hopefully) to an online support forum and video tutorials (planned soon).
Note1: The login only works for either Velomap or Openmtbmap (depending where you pay), but the premium downloads are always available for both Openmtbmap/Velomap from the site you paid. You can still post comments/questions specific to Velomap in the Velomap section on Openmtbmap and vice versa (this is due to both websites having different databases. People who pay 50€ or more, may email me and I manually copy the login to both sites.)
Note2: if you already paid in the past / have an login and would like to extend your membership, please login, then you will see the options!
Just choose amount/time and fill out - your username/password is directly created! I actually never get your credit card data - Your credit card information is securely handled via Stripe. Also possible to pay with Visa debit and Mastercard debit card, but not with Maestro. (I'm sorry that I need to ask for your location - this is due to EU VAT laws effective since 2015). I actually never get your credit card data - Your credit card information is handled via Stripe. Once you entered your payment info - and click on "submit form" - you're payment is carried out and you get instant access to VeloMap After payment you get a link sent by mail which enables you to create an account on VeloMap.org. With this account you can access the premium sections/downloads and you can use the reply function on all pages, I'll try to answer all questions. If you don't receive an email for login within 5 minutes after sending the payment, please look into your Spam folder. There are 2 Options 1. First year support/access to downloads for €20, then € 13 for each year. You can cancel the payment whenever you like on Paypal. (needs a credit card linked to your Paypal Account.). If you don't cancel before the year is over, the payment will continue each year - It's a subscription. 2. Pay for a fixed term. 20€ for 1 year, 35€ for 2 years ... and so on. See the dropdown box. I prefer to receive payments for Memberships via Paypal or credit card because it is easier for me to handle them. For payments not related to a membership, or for people who do not want to pay via Paypal/Credit Card, I have opened up a bank account (which also drops the ~5% paypal commission) You can also put your requested Username and your email into the reference text (replace "@" with "AT" as @ is not allowed on the reference form) of the bank wire, this makes it easier for me. Please also put "velo" into the reference text, else I create the account on openmtbmap.org. (if you don't receive an account within 5 working days, drop me a mail (to felix .AT. velomap.org). Once the money is credited to my account, I will send you an email with your login data. 20€ gets you 1 year, 35€ 2 years, 45€ 3 years, 55€ 4 years (every 10€ more, on year plus), 80€ 8 years, 100€ or more lifelong (as long as I run VeloMap.org) Membership Access. new bank account data soon. Please don't use the old account data anymore - due to neu EU Vat regulations as of 1.1.2015 (see more about it on #Vatmoss on Twitter for example). I am working hard on offering a new solution to pay/donate via bank transfer.
Pay with Credit or Debit Card
Pay via Paypal
Pay via Bank transfer
My bank account data is:
After payment you get a link sent by mail which enables you to create an account on VeloMap.org.
There are 2 Options
2. Pay for a fixed term. 20€ for 1 year, 35€ for 2 years ... and so on. See the dropdown box.
Once the money is credited to my account, I will send you an email with your login data.