2. POI -- implemented since end of April
3. New Countries -- problems with new continents - seems to be in their data. Once more people try to compile Asia or Australia/Oceania I hope things will get better
4. Quick Lookup regarding openstreetmap and mountainbike features https://openmtbmap.org/tutorials/participate/
5. Contourlines for more countries - very soon - Some more still to follow 6. Explain how to use Garmin Outdoor PNAs for beginners.
7. Send Maps with mkgmap done
8. Offer .Typ Files for giving the maps a different design, better readability. I will still change some attributes before doing this. 9. Differentiate Landuse (get more different landuses) - currently showns as landuse=other
10. Better design for Openmtbmap.org - Frontpage will be reworked once more soon
11. Better Autorouting Implemented. Now two modes available. Bicycle (check avoid toll roads) or Mtb/Hiking (leave "avoid toll roads" unchecked). This point is of course allways reworked for better results when new map building technologies come up. 12. Different speed/priority for ways not rideable uphill on a MTB instead of making them Downhill (oneway) only. Timeframe hopefully late September 13. Make the sea blue. I think this will happen quite soon. Code is already in mkgmap trunk, but still pretty buggy.
14 Major Bugs that are not yet sorted in mkgmap: 100% correct address index, non empty overview map, better support for Umlauts.